THE NEW TAX AND FINANCIAL RULES HAVE CHANGED. Understand the potential impact taxes have on your retirement income.
If you're nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income, as it may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars.
Since each person's tax situation is unique, and the tax rules can change year to year, it can be challenging to get accurate and timely information.
That is why we've developed a special seminar that has already helped nearly 700,000 people nationwide navigate the retirement tax maze.
The seminar will equip you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding retirement taxation, including ways to efficiently harvest your income sources - whether they are Social Security, 401(k)/IRA, other sources, or a combination of them all.
Attend this seminar to learn about:
- The 2023 tax changes and how these could alter your retirement
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of Baby Boomers
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a
retirement tax strategy
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
- Social Security is giving a raise in 2023. But what if this pushes you
into a higher tax bracket?
- How loss deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security Income
Date and Time
Mon, May 22, 2023
6:00p - 7:00p CST
Roanoke Recreation Center
No Charge to Attend!